1st Access Rentals is now part of AFI-Uplift
The business and assets of Kimberly Access was acquired by AFI-Uplift Ltd in August 2017.
Benefits of working with AFI:
We offer a safe way of working at height, giving you access to a complete range of hire, training, and machine sales & maintenance services, matching first-class service and delivery.
AFI offer over 6,000 powered access machines from 3.6m pop up machines to massive 58.56m cherry pickers. We are also accredited providers of working height courses from IPAF and PASMA and Health and Safety courses such as NEBOSH and IOSH.
We have engineers based at all our depots ensuring that all machines meet our unrivalled commitment to quality and safety.
Owning our own transportation fleet gives greater control over our deliveries to your site and we keep your in the loop on your hire status emailing you to confirm your order, delivery time and off-hire.
As an AFI customer you also have access to AFI Online, our web portal that enables you to order and off-hire online; see real time information about invoices, statements, delivery and collection notes, along with PDI notes and LOLER certificates.
Please use the menu bar above to navigate through our website or click on the tabs below to read a bit more about our services.
A modern and reliable fleet of over 6,000 machines through our UK wide network of 21 depots. Reach heights from 3.60m to 58.56m, our wide range of machines and services includes:
- A modern fleet of over 6,000 scissor lifts, boom lifts (cherry pickers), telehandlers, mast and push around vertical lifts.
- A versatile range of truck and track mounted platforms.
- Access to AFI Online, our web portal that enables you to order and off-hire online; see real time information about invoices, statements, delivery and collection notes, along with PDI notes and LOLER certificates.
- An unrivalled commitment to quality and safety, including pre-delivery inspections and preventative maintenance programmes.
- Engineers based at all our depots servicing our machines and ensuring that all machines are maintained to the highest standard.
- Our own transportation fleet giving greater control over our deliveries to your site.
- An industry-leading commitment to customer service, demonstrated through our ServiceMark accreditation from the Institute of Customer Service.
- Availability of a range of machines within 24 hours or 48 hours of an official order being placed*.
- Free site surveys
- No obligation quotes
- Download our Hire brochure here.
If you need assistance in selecting the right machine, our experienced team is here to advise and help you with recommendations to ensure that you are conforming to the most recent “Work At Height” legislation.
Contact Us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08707 511 005.
*T&Cs applies. Subject to availability. Working days only and restricted areas.
All industry related training is delivered through our well respected UTN Training brand. We are a specialist provider of Health, Safety and Skills training for industry, construction and maintenance and a leading provider of IPAF and PASMA Working at Height training.
Why should you train with us? We have trained 25,000 delegates with a 98% first time pass rate, we have 100s of courses available through hour 30 training locations throughout the UK, and we have a 25% high customer service scores than our competitors.
On top of all these great benefits, you can also book and pay for your training online.
Training courses include:
- CITB Site Safety Plus
- Abrasive Wheels
- Manual Handling
- Asbestos Awareness
- First Aid
- Driver CPC
- New Roads & Street Works
- Confined Spaces
Contact Us: Email email@example.com or call 08707 871 511.Click here to visit our website.
We sell new and used Powered Access equipment through our AFI Resale division. All our machines arrive ready for work complete with a pre-delivery inspection (PDI).
- Providing new and used Powered Access machines with a detailed service history
- Flexible finance options available - leasing, hire purchase, long term hire or outright purchase (T&Cs apply)
- Service and maintenance agreements (SMAs)
- New machines sales.
If you are looking to sell your machine visit webuyanyaccessplatform.com, fill in some information about the machine or machines you wish to sell, your contact details and we will get back to you within 24 hours with a provisional quote and appointment to arrange an on-site valuation.
Contact Us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08707 879 835.