AFI Customer Portal – a way to access live data 24/7
The AFI Customer Portal allows you, our customers, to do business with us easier. All information given is in ‘live’ time and is available at a click of a button.
As a registered online user account holder you will have access to your account details at anytime at your convenience. It also gives you the ability to order your machines online.
How can the Customer Portal benefit you?
Once you have registered and logged in to the Customer Portal you will be able to view and have access to the following:
- Your company details
- The ability to order machines online
- The ability to off hire machines online
- View details of online MEWP orders
- View live MEWP contracts
- Including PDIs
- Hire contracts
- Delivery notes
- View recent MEWP contracts and projects – machines that you have had in the last 90 days and the relevant information relating to this as per the Live projects
- Access to Financial Information
- Including your spend
- Outstanding balances per month
- Access to KPI reports
- Credit notes
- Damage charges
Download step-by-step “how to” guides here:
IMPORTANT! To access the Customer Portal you will need to have a trading account with us.
Open a trading account
New to AFI? You can apply for a trading account using our online account application form.
Download a full Step-by-Step guide on how to open an account with us online: