14 October 2020
Following the Prime Ministers announcement on Monday 12th October 2020 I would like to reassure you that we have all necessary COVID Secure measures in place at all of our training centres throughout the UK. We will continue to operate classroom and practical training courses at our training centres as travel for work / education is still permitted under all COVID Alert Levels.
Over the past 6 months we have worked tirelessly to ensure that we are able to support our clients and candidates to ensure they receive the training required to continue their usual business activities.
Our COVID Secure measures include;
- Reducing classroom sizes to ensure 2m distancing
- Supplying Face Covering and disposable gloves for practical sessions
- Hand Sanitiser along with our usual hand wash facilities
- Thorough Cleaning and Disinfecting of all training areas prior to training
- Desk Divider Screens
- Temperature checks on arrival each day.
The safety of our employees and candidates visiting our premises is paramount to the AFI group of companies and with this in mind we will ensure that we respond quickly to any future Government announcements.
Please do not hesitate to contact the AFI group training department if you would like to obtain a copy of our COVID-19 Risk Assessment for our training operations.
UTN Training Administration ManagerBack to all news