Hi-Reach is now part of the AFI group of companiesHi-Reach, a Powered Access Hire company set up in 1989, was acquired by AFI-Uplift Ltd in June 2013.
Hi-Reach was one of the founding members of the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF). And just like AFI, over the years Hi-Reach became a preferred supplier to several UK "blue-chip" companies as well as partner-of-choice to leading global infrastructure, energy and manufacturing organisations.
As a former Hi-Reach customer you now have access to all the great services AFI has to offer.
Benefits of working with AFI:
We offer a safe way of working at height, giving you access to a complete range of hire, training, and machine sales & maintenance services, matching first-class service and delivery.
Please use the menu bar above to navigate through our website or click on the tabs below to read a bit more about our services.
A modern and reliable fleet of over 5,000 machines through our UK wide network of 20 depots. Reach heights from 3.60m to 53m, our wide range of machines includes:
- Push Around Verticals (PAVs)
- Mast lifts
- Scissor lifts
- Boom lifts (cherry pickers), articulating and telescopic
- Truck mounts
- Track mounts (spiders)
- AFI Online Hire Service – register your online user account today to reserve your machine. It’s quick, easy and convenient and you can do it when it suits you.
- Availability of a range of machines within 24 hours or 48 hours of an official order being placed*.
- Free site surveys
- No obligation quotes
- Download our Hire brochure here.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08707 511005.
*T&Cs applies. Subject to availability. Working days only and restricted areas. Click here to view our machine ranges.
All industry related training is delivered through our well respected UTN Training brand. We are a specialist provider of Health, Safety and Skills training for industry, construction and maintenance and a leading provider of IPAF and PASMA Working at Height training. You can also book and pay for your training online.
Training courses include:
- CITB Site Safety Plus
- Abrasive Wheels
- Manual Handling
- Asbestos Awareness
- First Aid
- Driver CPC
- New Roads & Street Works
- Confined Spaces
t: 08707 871 511 e: email@example.com w: utntraining.co.uk Click here to visit our website.
We sell new and used Powered Access equipment through our AFI Resale division.
- Providing new and used Powered Access machines with a detailed service history
- Flexible finance options available - leasing, hire purchase, long term hire or outright purchase (T&Cs apply)
- Service and maintenance agreements (SMAs)
- New machines sales.
If you are looking to sell your machine visit webuyanyaccessplatform.com, fill in some information about the machine or machines you wish to sell, your contact details and we will get back to you within 24 hours with a provisional quote and appointment to arrange an on-site valuation.
t: 08707 879 835 e firstname.lastname@example.org w afi-resale.co.uk