SmartZone, a system developed by Infobric, controls and monitors the use of powered access and gives the hirer full visibility of equipment and people.
- Contractors have full control.
- Access by “Smart Card” technology.
- Visible audit trail of machine usage and operator competency.
- Flexible multi or single user access.
- Will not work with alternative machine control boxes.
- Links to other Infobric software controlling access, power, storage and environmental controls.
KeyZone prevents unauthorised MEWP use. The stand alone unit locks and unlocks the machine’s upper control functions and is available as a pre fitted option on our rental fleet.
- 8 digit passwords, 100 million possibilities, 200 user defined combinations.
- Keypads are small, secure and use Piezo technology (so no moving parts)
- Vandal and tamper resistant with lock out facility.
- Anodised graphics provide wear resistance and long life operation.
- Operates at temperatures -40°F to + 250°F.
- "AFI Safe Start" technology so other control boxes do not work.