AFI has been shortlisted in the Access Rental Company of the Year category in the IAPA 2017 awards.
The winner will be announced on April 4 in London. Our award entry highlighted the following achievements:
• In 2016 we became the first powered access company to gain the Institute of Customer Service’s ServiceMark accreditation after earlier achieving the organisation’s TrainingMark award.
• We have extended our range of machine familiarisation videos by producing videos for truck and track mounts.
• The All Injury Frequency (AIF) rate for our employees has fallen year on year to its current level of 1.78 for every 100,000 hours worked.
• We have introduced an industry-leading IT initiative to keep customers informed at every stage of their AFI machine hire.
• We have further developed our work at height training operations.
• We have continued to develop our business, both organically and through acquisitions, and have made major investments in our hire fleet.
• We have further emphasised our commitment to apprentices by recruiting more apprentices in 2016 than ever before.
Jointly organised by Access International and the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF), the IAPAs celebrate global best practice and excellence in the powered access industry.