Truck and Track Mounted Platforms Service Level Pledge
The Truck and Track Mounted Service Level Pledge ("SLP") from Wilson Access is committed to fulfilling orders on the majority of our truck and track mounted fleet within 24-hours and 48-hours from when an order has been placed.
What does our Truck and Track Mounted Platforms SLP cover?
- All machines covered within our pledge are flagged with a 24-hour or 48-hour symbol, as well as being listed below
- These hires are working height specific and not model specific
- Orders placed AM for AM delivery, and orders placed PM for PM delivery
Truck Mounted Platforms 24-hour / 48-hour SLP cover:
- Our SLP covers deliveries to all UK postal areas, apart from a few exceptions that are classed as out of area*
- 24-hour covers Operated Truck Mounted cherry pickers with working heights from 21m to 45m
- 48-hour covers Operated Truck Mounted cherry pickers with working heights from 48m to 75m
- Specialist powered access support or service orders, i.e. traffic management or lifting arms, are specifically excluded
* Out of area postcodes: AB, BH ,BT, DD, DG, DT, EX, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, LD, LL, PA, PH, PL, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ, TR & ZE
Track Mounted Platforms 48-hour SLP cover:
- Covers operated or self-drive track mounts with working heights from 15m to 21m
- Covers deliveries within a 70 miles radius of our Wilson Access Rothwell (Leeds) or Bishop’s Stortford depots
What machines are covered in our Service Level Pledge?
Machines with a guaranteed 24- or 48-hours delivery include a range of operated truck mounted cherry pickers and; operated and self-drive track mounted platform.
|Working Height||24-hour Truck Mounts||48-hour Truck Mounts||48-hour Track Mounts|
|17m||TR17M | TR17HG|
*Please note that the above specification sheets are shown for information, Wilson Access reserve the right to offer alternative models as stated above