Welcome To AFI-Uplift
We are delighted to announce that Altitude Access Ltd is now part of the AFI group of companies,
AFI will provide you with a comprehensive range of additional benefits, including:
- A hire fleet of approx. 5,000 powered access machines.
- Following continued investment, our versatile fleet has a current average machine age of approximately five years, which is significantly younger than many of our national competitors. The fleet includes a wide range of models, from Push Around Vehicles and small electric units through to scissor lifts and large diesel boom lifts, telehandlers, truck mounts and track mounts.
- A greater resource in the East Midlands, together with access to AFI’s full UK depot network. This currently takes in Birmingham, Caldicot, East Midlands, Exeter, Hull, Liverpool, London East, London South, London West, Manchester, Milton Keynes, North East, Peterborough, Preston, Scotland, Southampton, Swansea, Swindon, and Wakefield.
- A comprehensive range of industry accredited training courses covering working at height and safety and skills training through our UTN Training division.
- Machine sales: we sell new and used powered access machines and also buy them through our AFI Resale division.
- An unrivalled commitment to quality and safety, including pre-delivery inspections and preventative maintenance programmes.